Top Up Degree
- BA (Hons) Business Enterprise (Final Year)
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality and Tourism Management (Final Year)
- BA (Hons) Marketing Management (Final Year)
- 1 year top-up degree for Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma, Higher Diploma, Professional Diploma holders or equivalent (in a relevant subject area).
- These degrees are awarded by The University of Birmingham, which is ranked 15th in the United Kingdom by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018 and ranked 84th in the world by QS World University Rankings 2018.
- 100% taught by UCB faculty members from the United Kingdom. Students will have similar study experience as on campus.
- Excellent learning support is provided by UCB, which includes one of the best e-libraries in the United Kingdom, an English language and draft assignments checking service.
University College Birmingham
University College Birmingham (UCB) is the United Kingdom’s specialist institution for business programmes in the fields of Hospitality, Tourism and Management. UCB has over 8,000 students of which 1,100 are international students from 65 countries. University College Birmingham is accredited by The University of Birmingham (a Russell Group University) and many of its Foundation Degree, Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree programmes lead to degrees awarded by The University of Birmingham. This includes the Final Year degrees for BA (Hons) Business Enterprise, BA (Hons) International Hospitality and Tourism Management and BA (Hons) Marketing Management currently offering at Aston Institute, Hong Kong.
University of Birmingham and University College Birmingham partnership
The two Birmingham universities have signed an agreement that harnesses the strengths of each institution. The collaboration celebrates and builds on a 22-year relationship that has seen the University of Birmingham accredit and award 20,000 University College Birmingham degrees.
The partnership creates a new model for collaboration, harnessing the distinctive and collective strengths of our two universities, to improve outcomes for young people through a range of joint activities, including:
- Further enhancing student opportunities to access Higher Education through Further Education routes
- Academic teaching staff training and development
- Creating a better Birmingham student experience by sharing facilities
- Helping international students to access education opportunities in Birmingham
– BA (Hons) Business Enterprise (Final Year) – NCR no. 252021
– BA (Hons) International Hospitality and Tourism Management (Final Year) – NCR no. 252511
– BA (Hons) Marketing Management (Final Year) – NCR no.252203
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead.
Higher National Diploma