Why choose Pearson BTEC Higher Nationals?
- A range of general and specialist units, both core and optional, each with a clear purpose, so there is something to suit each student’s choice of programme and future progression plans.
- Fully revised content that is closely aligned with the needs of employers,professional bodies and higher education for a skilled future workforce.
- Learning outcomes mapped against Professional Body standards, where appropriate.
- Assessments and projects chosen to help students progress to the next stage (this means some are set by the centre to meet local needs, while others are set by Pearson).
- An approach to demand at level 4 and 5 which is aligned with the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQ).
- Support for student and tutors including Schemes of Work and Sample Assessment Materials (SAMs)
The BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) is one of Pearson’s international qualifications. Pearson is the world’s leading learning company which provides world-class academic and applied learning qualifications, vocational qualifications and examinations. BTEC courses come with unique teaching resources and provide strong and practical pathway opportunies for students. All qualifications of Pearson are supported by their international network of professional staff as well as the London head office. Course outlines are designed in close collaboration with industry experts and updated frequently, so that students can recieve the latest academic and industry information.
BTEC HNDs are recognised and accredited by the UK’s Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) at its Level 5 which is comparable to that of Associate Degree and Higher Diploma in Hong Kong. BTEC’s vocational qualification programmes have a leading position in world-wide personnel training. These programmes are designed to provide vocational training that cater to the needs of different industries. The training sets the foundation for continuing education and career development for students.
BTEC Level 5 HND in Business