Online Learner Expectation
BTEC online course is designed for the independent, mature and self-motivated learners. To successfully complete the BTEC online course, you are expected to do the following:
- You should reflect your level of readiness carefully on whether you can manage the subjects you enrolled in an online environment.
- When you enrolled in the particular subject, you are expected to spend at least 150 hours to study the assigned online reading materials, complete the assigned activities, read articles from academic journals and learn new insights or practices from the websites of professional bodies.
- Ideally, you spend 3-4 hours every day to study all the learning materials listed in the scheme of work.
- You should also examine the course outlines and understand the requirements of learning outcomes of each subject.
- It is highly recommended that you make appointments with our academic staff for assignment guidance. This free-of-charge academic support meeting helps you how to interpret the assignment tasks and respond the assessment words.
BTEC Level 5 HND in Business