Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Business
(Online Learning Mode)
Non-local course registration no.252548
- Standard course duration is 24 months.
- This course is designed to help students gradually develop various business knowledge in depth.
- Students are able to solve the various problems and face challenges related to business operations.
- It prepares students well for their future work.
- In addition to academic knowledge, the course also nurtures generic skills of students in developing their career.
- It cultivates students’ flexibility and innovation skills to meet the ever-changing needs of the business world.
- BTEC HND Diploma in Business holders can progress to the BA (Hons) Business Enterprise (Final Year) or BA (Hons) Marketing Management (Final Year) offered by the University College Birmingham (UCB) and awarded by the University of Birmingham (UoB). Students can choose to study in Hong Kong or the United Kingdom.
- The BTEC HND Diploma is recognized by the 8 local Universities and more than 200 overseas Universities.
- HB401 Business and the Business Environment
- HB402 Marketing Essentials
- HB403 Human Resource Management
- HB404 Management and Operations
- HB405 Management Accounting
- HB406 Managing a Successful Business Project
- HB407 Business Law
- HB409 Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- HB511 Research Project (Double Credit)
- HB512 Organisational Behaviour
- HB515 Financial Management
- HB532 Business Strategy
- HB535 Developing Individuals, Teams and Organisations
- HB537 Consumer Behavior and Insight
- HB542 Planning for Growth
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead.
Top-up Degree Programmes