University College Birmingham
University College Birmingham (UCB) has over 8,000 students of which 1,100 are international students from 65 countries. University College Birmingham is accredited by The University of Birmingham (a Russell Group University) and many of its Foundation Degree, Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree programmes lead to degrees awarded by The University of Birmingham. This includes the Final Year degrees for BA (Hons) Business Enterprise and BA (Hons) Marketing Management currently offering at Aston Institute, Hong Kong.
University of Birmingham and University College Birmingham partnership
The two Birmingham universities have signed an agreement that harnesses the strengths of each institution. The collaboration celebrates and builds on a 22-year relationship that has seen the University of Birmingham accredit and award 20,000 University College Birmingham degrees.
The partnership creates a new model for collaboration, harnessing the distinctive and collective strengths of our two universities, to improve outcomes for young people through a range of joint activities, including:
- Further enhancing student opportunities to access Higher Education through Further Education routes
- Academic teaching staff training and development
- Creating a better Birmingham student experience by sharing facilities
- Helping international students to access education opportunities in Birmingham
- BTEC Level 5 HND in Business