Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
Pursuant to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, persons are required to note the following points:
- Personal data provided as part of the registration process will be used solely for the purpose of consideration for eligibility to apply.
- Personal data provided in the registration form will constituent part of the student record retained by Aston. The data will be handled and used by Aston, its related organisations and institution partners.
- Personal data provided in the registration form may be used by Aston staff or its institution partners for delivering information including exhibitions, events, courses, services, and other information about Education.
- Under the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access and correction of your personal data. Anyone wishing to access or make corrections to his or her data should submit a written request to Aston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
This notice is written in English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.